Thursday, April 30, 2015

LIFE PLANNING PROGRESS POST

            I have checked of 65 goals out of 171. I continue to write more goals everyday and try to achieve as many as i can throughout the days. I very glad we made this assignment because it made me remember things i wanted to do and gave me the chance to reflect on the things i have achieved. I read my life planning goals almost everyday so that i can remember and have new ideas and plans everyday. This assignment was not really for the class but for ourselves, to give us a sense of direction and even just if we ever get bored and need ideas, we choose a goal and go out and do it. The more I cross off the more i write down and I think this life planning notebook is the greatest idea for people struggling in not knowing what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment