Monday, January 12, 2015

Winter Break 
      This winter break consisted mainly of reading books and catching up on sleep. I went out with friends a couple of times to hangout and go to stores and such. The main part of my vacation was books and i finished reading one of my all time favorite books, Eragon, which is about a young boy and his new found dragon friend who go on a quest to overthrow the evil king, Galbotrix. I also read The cider house rules by John Irving about a young boy living in an Orphanage. I read more books on behavioral psychology and another on profilers from real criminal cases.
Besides books, a new TV series i began to watch is Criminal Minds which is about an FBI team, who work through tough cases by analyzing the criminals behavior and almost getting inside their head in order to catch the unsub. It is rapidly becoming one of my new favorite shows to watch but it will never beat Doctor Who! My vacation was quite uneventful but i still loved it as it was a break from school.


No comments:

Post a Comment