Friday, November 21, 2014

Thanksgiving
       Thanksgiving is a holiday celebrated every year on the last Thursday of November. The tradition began after the pilgrims and the native Americans harvested for the first time and had plentiful food in 1621 in Plymouth, Massachusetts. They gave thanks for their food and harvest and for all their help throughout the year.The first real thanksgiving was said to be in 1623 after giving thanks for the rain that ended the drought.
12 things i am grateful for are:
  • My family
  • a roof under my head   
  • the clothes I have
  • the shoes on my feet                          
  • the food we have
  • the electronics I have received 
  • music
  • friends 
  • Harry styles 
  • one direction 
  • the beaches of California  
  • Education




No comments:

Post a Comment