Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Final Part 1:

1. What are things you liked about the class?
My favorite thing about this class was the medical research and reflection because it made me realize the huge amount of possibilities in the medical field and it made me rethink what I might want to do in college.

2.What are things you did not like about the class? 
There wasn't anything in particular i didn't like since this was a fairly easy class and it consisted mainly of researching.

3.Recommendations?
A recommendation from me is that maybe there should be more CTR card checks because its always fun to see the fear in students eyes that don't have the card with them and it'll remind them to always bring it to school.

4.Did you really do your best in this class? 
I did do my best in this class because i wrote everything with as much detail and examples as i could think of, i worked hard on every post we had to do and my blog cam out pretty good if i do say so myself.

5.Are you reading your  100+ goals?
Yes i do read my 100+ goals almost everyday because I like to look over what I have accomplished and what I am planning to do so that I can, when i have the chance to, go out and cross off more things on my list.

6.Are you committed to being a CTR  person?
Yes I am committed to being a CTR person because i believe i could build a stronger character with unbreakable morals and i will have a clearer path to my success if i keep wrong things out of my way.

7.What will you always remember about this class?
Besides the great teacher, I will always remember how it showed me so many different career option and how it made me realize that I don't always have to be a nurse to work in the medical field just like I don't have to work in cartoons if I want to be an illustrator.



No comments:

Post a Comment