Thursday, December 18, 2014

FINAL PART 2

A. What I liked about this class was that with the typing tutor I learned to type way faster and I don't even look at the keyboard. I always thought the typing was a waste of time but after I slowly realized that it was actually working I was amazed and felt accomplished in this course.

B. I think to improve this class we should do more ctr card checks because those are always fun (:

C. I did do my best in this class and tried to reflect on all the assignments as best as i could although i would always forget my life planning notebook 

D. I am reading my life planning goals daily and constantly adding to them since I do have a lot of goals planned and its always satisfying to me when i cross a goal off my list. 

E. I would like to be a CTR person and for the most part I am although sometimes I slip up when I don't filter what goes out of my mouth. 

F. In order to take up my responsibility for body mind and spirit I will be more active during my free time, I will follow in what I believe in no matter who tells to do another or how many are opposite, and I will focus on my mental health and try to be more focused on my education and mind than other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment