Friday, August 15, 2014

Summer

               Summer is the moment every person, young or old look forward to after long months at school. I used to also except when its 100 degrees outside and its too hot to do anything but when the sun finally goes down, its also too late to do anything. going to the beach is now so overrated and quite frankly id rather not be there. summer for me is a time to catch up with old friends, catch up on sleep, and catch up on old TV series. my hobby this summer was like any other, re runs of Doctor Who and drawing. I would call this the perfect summer because I prefer not to be social and stay like a hermit in my room all day. But of course, that's just me. Summer is not something I like to look forward to except the no school thing, I much prefer Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment